update

Andrew Kane

Jun 12, 2014, 11:31:43 PM6/12/14
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com

Jon @ freegeek-sea

Jun 13, 2014, 12:04:16 AM6/13/14
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Volunteer hours can be tracked for offsite work also, so long as it's logged with appropriate detail (esp of it's toward a specific project delivery).

Thanks,
Jon

boxc...@freegeekseattle.org

Jun 13, 2014, 12:31:12 AM6/13/14
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com, j...@freegeekseattle.org
Yeah log it all, just make a note of what it was.