Wiki front page organization

Ted Cox

Mar 27, 2015, 6:14:00 PM3/27/15
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com
Hi, FreeGeekers.

The Wiki front page displays a lot of information which requires a lot
of scrolling to get through. What do you all think about working
together to consolidate and organize the front page into a few main
important sections?

I have a few ideas about this, but wanted to see what everyone thinks first.

Ted

Andrew Kane

Mar 27, 2015, 9:57:49 PM3/27/15
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com

ted....@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2015, 11:34:35 PM4/28/15
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com
I guess the main issue I'm seeing is the front page isn't styled like other wikis. Other wikis are simple, mostly black and white with links to other pages. Is there a way to revert the wiki back to its original formatting?

ted....@gmail.com

May 7, 2015, 9:52:09 PM5/7/15
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com
I'm unable to edit the front page. Can you give me access?