Location ?

DJ

Jun 15, 2014, 4:45:11 PM6/15/14
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com
Im homeless in Seattle, whens the next meeting and where.

elcaseti .

Jun 15, 2014, 7:04:36 PM6/15/14
to Free Geek Seattle- to post to mailing list, DJ (Roots) from Federal Way
Hi DJ,

We meet on Saturdays at the Filipino Community Center in south Seattle from 3pm until 6pm.  Once in a while it gets canceled, but that's pretty rare.  The address for FCS is:
Filipino Community of Seattle
5740 Martin Luther King Jr Way S
Seattle, WA 98118

I hope you can find a place to live.  I know there were some homeless youth programs in Seattle's University District.  Maybe those are still around.  They help you to find a place to live, etc.

Good Luck,

Elcaset

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 1:45 PM, DJ <dj.ev...@gmail.com> wrote:
Im homeless in Seattle, whens the next meeting and where.

Jon @ freegeek-sea

Jun 15, 2014, 10:46:51 PM6/15/14
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com, DJ (Roots) from Federal Way
Hello DJ,

There are some organizations that are geared for helping youth that is homeless. In particular, please check out YouthCare in Seattle at the Orion Center.

Feel free to join us at the weekly workshops also, we can talk more then.

Regards,
Jon