Will not be there tonight

Jon @ freegeek-sea

May 11, 2015, 10:07:18 PM5/11/15
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com

FGSEA (or whatever we call ourselves these days),

Sorry, I am out of the meeting tonight because I am not feeling well (can keep food down). Please plan accordingly the organizational changes at the meeting and I will catch up with you all.

Thanks,
Jon

Andrew Kane

May 11, 2015, 11:51:09 PM5/11/15
On 05/11/2015 07:07 PM, Jon @ freegeek-sea wrote:
> FGSEA (or whatever we call ourselves these days),
>
> Sorry, I am out of the meeting tonight because I am not feeling well (can
> keep food down).

I hope you feel better soon. Everyone around me is sick right now (not
with the same thing) and it's a bummer for everyone. Here's hoping
things start looking up soon.

Please plan accordingly the organizational changes at the
> meeting and I will catch up with you all.

It looks like it was only Dan and me on IRC; I wasn't able to make it
there in person either. If anyone did they did not sign in to IRC. Dan
and me didn't plan or perform any changes.