503(c) and bank account status?

Lee Fisher

May 1, 2015, 1:13:19 PM5/1/15
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com, Robinson Tryon

At LFNW, Robinson of LibreOffice followed-up with Andrew and myself
re: FGSea's nonprofit status. [I am guessing there was an
Andrew/Robinson conversation on Saturday.] And to remind us about
keeping focused on FSF's principles. :-)

The question of FGSea's 503(c) status also came up at last meeting.
Does anyone know current status? And of status of bank account? This'd
be useful to know current status, esp for upcoming Sunday board mtg.

Robinson:

Thanks for the FGSea complements below. As for what you can do to
help, we are trying to plan more FOSS-centric end-user software
training, starting in Fall. If you can find some LO trainer in the
area that would be able to give some free (beer) training, hopefully
2-20 hours, once a quarter, that'd be awesome. General office skills
with LO, Writer, Impress. Maybe we can try to do a 1-night one,
planned for the days adjacent to SeaGL/LFNW when you're in town?
As well, if you know of any new ways to help us get local hardware
donations and PC HW-savvy workshop leads, that'd be welcome! :-)

Thanks.

May 2, 2015, 3:56:35 PM5/2/15
On 05/01/2015 10:13 AM, Lee Fisher wrote:
> Does anyone know current status? And of status of bank account?
See https://freegeekseattle.org/wiki/501c3_Status
I just updated it.