Wiki Error

Ann Summy

May 28, 2014, 3:55:24 PM5/28/14
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else getting this error?  Just wondering if it is my work network of our Wiki.  Thanks.

Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.

Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.

(Can't contact the database server: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (111) (localhost))

You can try searching via Google in the meantime.
Note that their indexes of our content may be out of date.

Andrew Kane

May 28, 2014, 4:04:55 PM5/28/14
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com