Southern Courier Poll

www.freebeach.info

Mar 9, 2010, 7:05:35 PM3/9/10
to Free Beach Forum
Hi All

Here are the latest Southern Courier polling results:

Should Little Congwong be declared a nudist beach?

Yes 58%
39 votes

No 42%
28 votes

http://southern-courier.whereilive.com.au/polls/

This time, I had not invited our 300 members to participate, on purpose, in
order to avoid the usual accusation of skewing the poll results.

I note with great satisfaction that even without our votes, local readers
were in favour of Little Congwong being an official nude beach.

But given the low tally, the large majority of the community doesn't seem to
be concerned at all. Listen to your rate-payers, Randwick City!

Regards
Gerald
--
Free Beach Action NSW