Letter

pan

Nov 6, 2009, 6:20:41 PM11/6/09
to Free Beach Forum
I've noticed there's only one letter to Michael Daley, Member for
Maroubra, and that's from 2005. Was there ever a reply? Has Freebeach
itself written to the Minister? As the Member for Maroubra, one would
think he would have expressed a view on Little Congwong. Indeed,
doesn't he have a responsibility to enter the debate, especially as
now he's also the Police Minister?
Stuart Baanstra.

Gerald

Nov 15, 2009, 3:58:30 PM11/15/09
to Free Beach Forum
Southern Courier 10.11.2009
Opinion

Daley's new plan
WHILE not condoning the attack on a Sydney bus driver, the Police
Minister, Michael Daley, has found himself something to do, coming
down hard on cyclists breaking the law ("Cyclists to follow the law or
pay fines", Courier November 5). He's also the Member for Maroubra,
and for years has ignored calls to legalise nude bathing at Little
Congwong beach in Sydney's south. With police issuing infringement
notices to local nudists, it seems the minister's intent on making
criminals of us all.
Stuart Baanstra
Alexandria

Chris Mansergh

Nov 16, 2009, 12:24:09 AM11/16/09
to free...@googlegroups.com
I think we should avoid provocative letters like this to the media until we have done our proposed research and got all the facts regarding alleged complaints (from our FOI enquires). There's no point attacking Michael Daley if we need him on our side.
Chris

> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:58:30 -0800
> Subject: [freebeach:388] Re: Letter
> From: gerald...@yahoo.com.au
> To: free...@googlegroups.com
> --

Check out The Great Australian Pay Check now Want to know what your boss is paid?