JSF and Aria support

Anubhav Mitra

Mar 18, 2014, 1:13:36 PM3/18/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends
does anyone aware of the current support of Aria with JSF (JAVAServer Faces ). If yes then any tutorial or online link to understand. and if no any other alternative to make JSF application accessible with screen reader?
Anubhav Mitra

Balakrishna

Mar 19, 2014, 1:58:47 AM3/19/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anubhav,

With my understanding there is no support from JSF w.r.t aria tags.
But there is a alternative to implement it as I have done the changes.
By using the javascript functions, we need to place the aria tags as required.
For example, if you want to add the role='heading' to an element in jsp file.
We need to add the aria role in an on load js function.

Regards,
Bala.

Thanks & Regards
    Balakrishna J