add-on for NVDA that shows visual highlight for focus and navigator object.

Jennifer Sutton

Nov 12, 2013, 12:20:26 PM11/12/13
to free-aria-googlegroups.com
Dear Free-ARIA list and others who may be interested and may miss
this in the Twittersphere:

I thought some of you might like to be aware of this new add-in for
NVDA. Jamie, I sincerely appreciate your efforts. And I hope others
will, along with providing feedback and contributions (both/either
monetary/toward improvements).

@NVAccess tweeted:

add-on for #NVDASR that shows visual highlight for focus and
navigator object. http://t.co/3tYo213AUG Useful for web devs? Feedback please

Monday, November 11, 2013 at 6:44:05 PM
http://twitter.com/NVAccess/status/400091602216964096

James Teh

Nov 12, 2013, 4:12:37 PM11/12/13
to free...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for passing this on, Jennifer.

Just so people are clear, NV Access actually didn't write this add-on.
It was written by Takuya Nishimoto, the project lead for NVDA in Japan.
We're publicising it because this is a common request and we're eager to
see whether this is suitable, with a view to possibly enhancing it
ourselves if necessary.

Jamie
--
James Teh