FAKE DIPLOMA CREATOR - BEST FAKE DEGREE MAKER ONLINE - 100% EXACT AS THE ORIGINAL DEGREE OFFERED BY THE UNIVERSITY

BlackMark...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2008, 11:22:26 PM10/30/08
DO YOU NEED A FAKE DIPLOMA ? NOVELTY DEGREE? FAKE COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS?
OUR DOCUMENTS ARE GUARATEED TO FOOL ANYONE! FOOL ANYONE GUARANTEED!

http://got.to/blackmarketexpress
http://got.to/blackmarketexpress
http://got.to/blackmarketexpress
http://got.to/blackmarketexpress
CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO ENTER THE WEBSITE!

E-Mail Contact: Blackmark...@gmail.com

Fool Your Friends and Family.

100% Legal.

order your fake college degree or diploma today!
Our replicated documents are virtually indistinguishable from
actual diplomas and real-life certifications because we use the exact
same high-grade paper and printing techniques. Use for entertainments
purposes,
or to display legitimately earned qualifications.
Thermo-graphed Printing on an offset printing press. ( raised
lettering )

Embossed College Seals. We can replicate any seal.
Signatures are created using autopen. Registrar Signatures are
exact for the year of graduation. We make no mistakes.

We have every type of university transcript paper.
We can replicate any type of college transcripts.

We have been in business the longest, and we are superior to other
sites.
Do not settle for a cheap degree that is printed on an ink jet
printer.
We print all documents on an off set printing press, to achieve
professional printing results.
Our Print-Press - Beware of sites that offer inkjet quality!
Our printer cost over $22,000 We also run a local print shop in our
area.

Novelty Diploma, Novelty Degree, Novelty Degree Transcripts,
Counterfeit Diplomas, Novelty College Diplomas, Fake University
Degree, Fake College Certificates, Fake University Transcripts, Fake
College Transcripts, Novelty Degree Package, Novelty Diplomas, Fake
Degrees, Fake College Diploma Printing, Novelty Degree Printing, Fake
College Transcripts, Novelty Diplomas, Novelty Degrees, Buy a Fake
Diploma, Order Novelty Degree, Buy a college Diploma, Diploma by mail,
Order Fake Degrees, Order Novelty Diplomas, Buy Fake Degree Package,

Fake College Diploma, Fake University Diploma, Fake Degree, Fake
Transcripts, Fake College Transcripts, Novelty Diploma, Novelty
[...]

syedzoh...@gmail.com

May 5, 2013, 2:41:15 AM5/5/13
i want bsc engineering degree from u.e.t lahore in electrical engineering can u providing me
whats the degree price

mang...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2013, 10:07:57 PM9/7/13
Do you provide fake degree for universities in Asia?

coole...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2013, 8:45:03 AM10/24/13
I want fake degree certificate...Please call me i want best price.........08792262434

roell...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2014, 6:43:50 AM1/20/14
hello po mgkno po pg pgwa ng faje diploma sa inyo

roell...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2014, 6:57:28 AM1/20/14

ahmedshab...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2014, 1:46:28 PM2/21/14
On Sunday, 5 May 2013 11:41:15 UTC+5, syedzoh...@gmail.com wrote:
> i want bsc engineering degree from u.e.t lahore in electrical engineering can u providing me
>
> whats the degree price

salam yarr digree mili yarr muja be ak chiya ha koi banda ha app ka plzzz send your number haa boss koi ha banda ha tu batou

makaiz...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2014, 4:30:41 AM2/28/14
Mag kano po .pagawa saka .san po .kayo

amydu...@gmail.com

May 28, 2014, 6:26:51 PM5/28/14
I WOULD LIKE AN FAKE HIGHSCHOOL DIPOLMA

lucc...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2014, 6:41:11 AM6/13/14
> E-Mail Contact: Blackmarketexpress@gm
i need a fake driving license can u do it im from italy
Message has been deleted

ranjit....@carwale.com

Jul 11, 2014, 7:32:37 AM7/11/14
On Friday, October 31, 2008 8:52:26 AM UTC+5:30, BlackMark...@gmail.com wrote:
Please reach me back at ranjitb...@yahoo.com need some certificate

pandi...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2014, 8:31:50 AM8/4/14
i want fack diploma certificate pls contact me

krisgonge...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2014, 10:41:50 PM10/26/14
hi! can you make me a fake diploma,, i have a sample of diploma i want you to copy for me.. plss chat me back,, philippine area!!

mubbash...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2014, 2:45:56 PM10/31/14
i need a diploma degree please cont 03014845805.

alf...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2014, 9:08:46 PM11/16/14
Ok Ok Ok...
for all those Who wants to get the Degree.
Note: It's not as fake as you think it is, I have upgraded and gotten some new webbreakers to hack into the Universities Portal and input your details as one of the student up till date.

I already Tested with 5 Clients and hell damn more candidates still coming.

if you think you are ready, call me +6282299706657.

Lets Get Started!

yl...@jfc.com.sg

Dec 10, 2014, 10:52:25 PM12/10/14
Hi , need a diploma cert.
Please reply me .TQ

priyac...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2015, 11:31:43 AM1/7/15
Hiii mam or sirr i needd too certificate off Passing graduate .....telll me alll ....

anand...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2015, 6:08:03 AM1/24/15
plz provide degree Bsc BZC..certificate..in andhra university as soon as possible..plz cal me my phn number 9642102144 for further details plz cal me sir.

mackma...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2015, 6:23:06 AM2/17/15
I want diploma in civil engineering certificate on 2003.i am ready to pay.pls call me this number 09787850363

hasnain...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2015, 4:19:34 PM2/23/15
agar kisi ko pakistan mai koi bhi dregree chaheye ya diploma tu req k sath apna no: likh de
i will reply

hasnain...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2015, 4:41:29 PM2/23/15
agar ap ko koi bhi jali sanad ya degree chaheye tu is id par mail karen
hasnain...@gmail.com

amirla...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2015, 10:09:36 AM3/1/15
mujhe aik degree chahy
03476023647
Message has been deleted

kamraan...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015, 2:25:08 AM3/10/15
On Monday, February 23, 2015 at 1:19:34 PM UTC-8, hasnain...@gmail.com wrote:
> agar kisi ko pakistan mai koi bhi dregree chaheye ya diploma tu req k sath apna no: likh de
> i will reply

00923057101676.....ye mera number hai mjh sy rabta karein

hires...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2015, 3:26:59 AM4/4/15
i need fake nios certificate.. pls call me 8625909720

cmo....@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2015, 2:06:11 AM4/27/15
On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 8:39:36 PM UTC+5:30, amirla...@gmail.com wrote:
> mujhe aik degree chahy
> 03476023647

ok what type you degree want.

ashalal...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2015, 4:33:40 PM4/27/15
i want telangana intermediate pass certificate of m.e.c group. plz let me the cost as soon as possible .

ankitm...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2015, 11:39:00 AM4/29/15

call me -09990636383
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Emira

May 26, 2015, 4:43:50 AM5/26/15
Want to Say Congratulations to all our Clients who got the Certificates/Documents/Results e.t.c in safe conditions.
Also we've now developed a new Standards which is specifically for all those Students about to write or take an Exam. "We can therefore Update each Paper/Exam Score Online Daily until the Final Exam Papers."

Feel Free to contact Our Admin:
Princess Putri: Whatsapp
Wechat: PrincessPutri

Please Note: Turn off your location before contact us by whatsapp or any social media for security reasons.
--
This post on narkive:
http://narkive.com/ZQqnbRKU.33

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Duzz'

May 27, 2015, 8:49:12 AM5/27/15

pawars...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2015, 7:03:32 AM6/5/15
I want fake degree certificate...Please call me i want best price.........08600144123

mueidk...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2015, 1:53:14 PM6/5/15
hye Sir its me Mueid.. please contact me, i have lost your contact??
you people have my number

aleema...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2015, 3:57:32 AM6/12/15
mba
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:36:53 AM6/15/15
On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 10:39:00 PM UTC+7, ankitm...@gmail.com wrote:
> call me -09990636383

Yes...For you Result/Certificate
Do Contact +6283831441243
Whatsapp and also do take calls

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:37:07 AM6/15/15
On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 3:33:40 AM UTC+7, ashalal...@gmail.com wrote:
> i want telangana intermediate pass certificate of m.e.c group. plz let me the cost as soon as possible .

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:38:07 AM6/15/15
On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 3:33:40 AM UTC+7, ashalal...@gmail.com wrote:
> i want telangana intermediate pass certificate of m.e.c group. plz let me the cost as soon as possible .

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:38:20 AM6/15/15
On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 2:26:59 PM UTC+7, hires...@gmail.com wrote:
> i need fake nios certificate.. pls call me 8625909720

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:38:48 AM6/15/15
On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 6:03:32 PM UTC+7, pawars...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want fake degree certificate...Please call me i want best price.........08600144123

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:38:57 AM6/15/15

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:40:18 AM6/15/15
On Sunday, May 5, 2013 at 1:41:15 PM UTC+7, syedzoh...@gmail.com wrote:
> i want bsc engineering degree from u.e.t lahore in electrical engineering can u providing me
> whats the degree price

Yes...For you Result/Certificate/Upgrade/Degree
Do Contact +6283831441243
Whatsapp and also do take calls
Please Note: Turn off all location before Calls or Whatsapp Chats with our Admin

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:40:41 AM6/15/15
On Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 9:07:57 AM UTC+7, mang...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do you provide fake degree for universities in Asia?

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:42:08 AM6/15/15

> I want fake degree certificate...Please call me i want best price.........08792262434

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:42:36 AM6/15/15
On Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 1:46:28 AM UTC+7, ahmedshab...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, 5 May 2013 11:41:15 UTC+5, syedzoh...@gmail.com wrote:
> > i want bsc engineering degree from u.e.t lahore in electrical engineering can u providing me
> >
> > whats the degree price
>
> salam yarr digree mili yarr muja be ak chiya ha koi banda ha app ka plzzz send your number haa boss koi ha banda ha tu batou

Assalamu'alaikum wrwb

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:42:51 AM6/15/15
On Friday, July 11, 2014 at 6:32:37 PM UTC+7, ranjit....@carwale.com wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Fake College Diploma, Fake University Diploma, Fake Degree, Fake
> > Transcripts, Fake College Transcripts, Novelty Diploma, Novelty
> > Degree, Novelty Degree Transcripts, Counterfeit Diplomas, Novelty
> > College Diplomas, Fake University Degree, Fake College Certificates,
> > Fake University Transcripts, Fake College Transcripts, Novelty Degree
> > Package, Novelty Diplomas, Fake Degrees, Fake College Diploma
> > Printing, Novelty Degree Printing, Fake College Transcripts, Novelty
> > Diplomas, Novelty Degrees, Buy a Fake Diploma, Order Novelty Degree,
> > Buy a college Diploma, Diploma by mail, Order Fake Degrees, Order
> > Novelty Diplomas, Buy Fake Degree Package
> >
> > http://got.to/blackmarketexpress
> > http://got.to/blackmarketexpress
> > http://got.to/blackmarketexpress
> > http://got.to/blackmarketexpress
> >
> > CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO ENTER THE WEBSITE!

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:43:03 AM6/15/15
On Monday, August 4, 2014 at 7:31:50 PM UTC+7, pandi...@gmail.com wrote:
> i want fack diploma certificate pls contact me

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:43:14 AM6/15/15
On Saturday, November 1, 2014 at 1:45:56 AM UTC+7, mubbash...@gmail.com wrote:
> i need a diploma degree please cont 03014845805.

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:43:39 AM6/15/15
On Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 10:52:25 AM UTC+7, yl...@jfc.com.sg wrote:
> Hi , need a diploma cert.
> Please reply me .TQ

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:43:50 AM6/15/15
On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 11:31:43 PM UTC+7, priyac...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hiii mam or sirr i needd too certificate off Passing graduate .....telll me alll ....

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:44:04 AM6/15/15
On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 6:08:03 PM UTC+7, anand...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> plz provide degree Bsc BZC..certificate..in andhra university as soon as possible..plz cal me my phn number 9642102144 for further details plz cal me sir.
Message has been deleted

alf...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2015, 6:48:44 AM6/25/15
For all those who got their Certificates/Degrees & Transcript, we are Sorry for not Sending all Packages Separately...This is Due to an Unexpected Security Survey Problem. We did that so as to avoid Some of your Documents from being Delayed, Restrained e.t.c.
I believe you see reasons why we Did what we did so for your Security, our Security and also Satisfaction in Our Services...

For all Newly received mails requesting Degree/Certificate/Upgrade/Transcript.
Please Kindly Note that We've Shifted for Security Reason due to Disclosure of Location...
Please Kindly Re-forward your Request to the below details..

> E-Mail Contact: emira...@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 083831441243
Our Representative Will Be with you Shortly..

prince...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 5:25:03 AM6/26/15
dear sir i want degree certificate b.com please contact 09611875825
Message has been deleted

raaniak...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 1:10:28 PM6/26/15
Hello I need a fake degree please contact me 03365023440...its urgent

raaniak...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 1:10:43 PM6/26/15

raaniak...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 1:10:45 PM6/26/15

raaniak...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 1:10:46 PM6/26/15

raaniak...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 1:10:47 PM6/26/15

raaniak...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 1:11:09 PM6/26/15

raaniak...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 1:14:29 PM6/26/15

raaniak...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 1:15:12 PM6/26/15

amanco...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2015, 11:23:06 AM6/27/15
Note:
Just Spotted and Confirmed.

You Guys Check it Out

https://plus.google.com/u/0/100263427666448679016/posts

haider.bh...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 12:52:11 AM7/1/15
Yes 00923218131500
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jaypate...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 4:15:12 AM7/7/15
Do you provide fake certificate for Deploma in IRPM?

shridha...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2015, 7:07:21 AM7/8/15
Hi , Friends help with one contact number of a person who make fake certificates , Im in a urgent need my friends please help me.

Shailaja

flom...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2015, 11:14:13 AM7/25/15
Can you please provide me a fake certificate of my 3years graduation. Urgent
Message has been deleted

shriganes...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2015, 7:18:57 AM8/1/15
i need fake nios certificate.. pls call me 8652399010

aakansha....@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2015, 11:35:43 AM8/10/15
i jst need sm1 to print a degree for me.. material to be printed wil be provided by me.. contact soon.

alf...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 10:12:51 AM8/11/15
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 4:18:57 AM UTC-7, shriganes...@gmail.com wrote:
> i need fake nios certificate.. pls call me 8652399010

Thank you for contacting Us.
Your mail has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
We would need your Data Information so as to fill in our Data Base before
we begin.
Tel:............................i.e +6282299706654 That's an example of how you are supposed to send us your contact.
Full NAME:
COUNTRY:
ADDRESS:
Request:.........................................
We would get back to you as soon as possible.
For Complaint
emira...@outlook.com

alf...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 10:17:34 AM8/11/15
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 8:14:13 AM UTC-7, flom...@gmail.com wrote:
> Can you please provide me a fake certificate of my 3years graduation. Urgent

alf...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 10:18:08 AM8/11/15
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 4:07:21 AM UTC-7, shridha...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi , Friends help with one contact number of a person who make fake certificates , Im in a urgent need my friends please help me.
>
> Shailaja

alf...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 10:18:45 AM8/11/15
On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 1:15:12 AM UTC-7, jaypate...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do you provide fake certificate for Deploma in IRPM?

ahmedsh...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2015, 11:44:17 AM9/2/15
i want digree 03314124499 argent

ahmed_s...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2015, 12:02:57 PM9/3/15
Broo i need digree plzz contact mee my num is 03314124499

ahmedsh...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2015, 12:40:54 PM9/3/15
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 2:41:29 AM UTC+5, hasnain...@gmail.com wrote:
> agar ap ko koi bhi jali sanad ya degree chaheye tu is id par mail karen
> hasnain...@gmail.com

muja digree chiya ha plzz cal me its argent 03314124499

ahmedsh...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2015, 12:42:07 PM9/3/15
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 2:19:34 AM UTC+5, hasnain...@gmail.com wrote:
> agar kisi ko pakistan mai koi bhi dregree chaheye ya diploma tu req k sath apna no: likh de
> i will reply

muja chiya ha plzzz con me 03314124499

scm12...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2015, 8:52:35 PM9/11/15
How can I contact you? I'm in the U.S.

scm12...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2015, 8:58:20 PM9/11/15
Can you please help me? I need a degrees from a U.S. College. Can you tell me how to contact you?

scm12...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2015, 9:03:12 PM9/11/15
Hello my name is

Shekeetah Cherie Maisonet

1-404-903-6450

U.S.

Please advise me of email I can send my request to.

ubaid...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2015, 10:52:40 PM9/14/15
I need a bachelor of business management degree fake certificate from mangalore university. . Please reply I suppose to do

lindal...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2015, 6:39:59 PM9/16/15
On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 3:52:40 AM UTC+1, ubaid...@gmail.com wrote:
> I need a bachelor of business management degree fake certificate from mangalore university. . Please reply I suppose to do

whoever need any certificate all he should call me or email +233248899614 kwakutse...@gmail.com

renuk...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015, 2:22:34 PM10/20/15
Need one fake degree cert plz revert on renu_...@yahoo.com

sufysh...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2015, 9:06:07 AM10/22/15
Hi guyz
I am from India Tamil nadu
I need of diploma in civil engineering certificate with any of tamil nadu University or from collages so fake certification maker contact me on whatsapp 8438312305

tiju...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2015, 8:35:45 AM10/29/15
we r not providing fake certification

our degree and diploma are ugc recognised

for any quires just mail me

tiju...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2015, 8:38:18 AM10/29/15

tiju...@gmail.com