Pre-sales question

Cc Boy

Dec 2, 2017, 5:03:34 AM12/2/17
to foxtrot-search
Product: FoxTrot Professional Search

If I pay $112 buy FoxTrot Professional Search, version 6, single-user now.

When FoxTrot Professional Search, version 7, 8,9....release.

Can I pay $112 for  upgrading  from 6, single-user to 7 , 5-user or 8,5-user or9,5-user?

FoxTrot Engineering

Dec 2, 2017, 6:18:39 AM12/2/17
to foxtrot...@googlegroups.com
Cc Boy wrote:

>If I pay $112 buy FoxTrot Professional Search, version 6, single-user now.
>
>When FoxTrot Professional Search, version 7, 8,9....release.
>
>Can I pay $112 for upgrading from 6, single-user to 7 , 5-user or
>8,5-user or9,5-user?

We can't talk about the future yet.
Up to version 6, our upgrade policy has always been the following:

- customers who bought FoxTrot shortly before a new version was announced were eligible for a free upgrade to the equivalent product

- other customers of any previous version were eligible to a discount upgrade (between 30 % and 50 %), both to the equivalent product, or to a higher product (from Personal to Professional, or from single-user to 5-user, for example)

In addition, you can step-up to a higher product at any time, and pay only the difference. If you buy FoxTrot Professional v6 single-user for $112, you can step-up to v6 5-user for an additional $112.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

"Foxtrot Professional Search is a fantastic application. I simply
couldn't live without it."
FoxTrot Professional Search user comment

Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch