Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Naboo

no leída,
23 jun 2017, 19:18:0123/6/17
a foxtrot-search
Hello,

  I'm new to the software and need some help getting up and running. I'm not sure how to add normal users. It's clear how to add admins but I don't want everyone to be an admin, or is that my only option? This might be something super obvious I'm not seeing because I'm a noob.

Thanks,
Alex

CTM Development

no leída,
26 jun 2017, 5:40:3726/6/17
a foxtrot...@googlegroups.com
good day

let me look into this and get back to you on monday. i'm not configured at home with a server access to run the administration program on.

Thanks,

jean michel/ ctm
--

---

Naboo

no leída,
11 jul 2017, 14:46:3911/7/17
a foxtrot-search,ctm-fe...@ctmdev.com
Any Luck on this?

Mark Heath

no leída,
13 dic 2018, 21:52:0213/12/18
a foxtrot-search
Is there an update to this?
I'm trying to share the index over a network but I can only select 1 (admin) user.  All the previous users I had configured have disappeared.  There is no option to add users, like there used to be.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos