Can't send through HostGator server with PowerMail 6.2.1.

Brian Hall

Mar 22, 2016, 1:39:03 PM3/22/16
to foxtrot-search
I'm having trouble sending through my email accounts hosted at HostGator.  This seems to have stopped working in the last week or two.

Emails seem to send fine; they leave the out box, to to Sent Mail, and don't bounce, but they never make it to the recipient.  This happens with multiple email addresses and domains (all hosted at HostGator).  Other accounts hosted elsewhere are sending.

Webmail and Apple Mail send just fine.

smtp settings are all correct; I've tried every possible variation.

Is there a fix for this?

CS Mo

Apr 22, 2016, 9:22:05 PM4/22/16
to foxtrot-search, brha...@gmail.com
I am also having this problem.... I also setup an account with ehosts and have the same issue there. PowerMail says it sends, but no mail is ever sent. Apple Mail works fine...

Please help!

--CS