The prerelease software has expired (WE HAVE PAID!)

thebloopster

Jul 18, 2017, 4:59:36 AM7/18/17
to foxtrot-search
Hi

Upgraded (paid) to v6 Sever with 10 users

All good for a week but now getting "The prerelease software has expired"

Server & Clients have serials and all details entered where they should be.

Tried downloading and reinstalling / fresh set up but still the same

Search now totally inoperative

Anyone help please?

Thanks in advance

Dan

FoxTrot Engineering

Jul 18, 2017, 5:14:07 AM7/18/17
to foxtrot...@googlegroups.com
thebloopster wrote:

>All good for a week but now getting "The prerelease software has expired"

Please make sure you are using the final version, and not the beta. As the beta has expired and quits immediately, it won't let Software Update download the latest version, so you need to download it manually from:
http://ctmdev.com/download/index.html

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

"Foxtrot is the product that Spotlight could have and should have been
but isn't. (...) If you are tired of dancin' with Spotlight, it is time
to do the Foxtrot"
FoxTrot Personal Search user comment on www.versiontracker.com

Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch

thebloopster

Jul 18, 2017, 5:50:17 AM7/18/17
to foxtrot-search

Hi Jérôme

Thanks for the swift response.

Followed the link and reinstalled Server. Still no joy. Still says pre release expired.

It is seeing our NAS immediately which makes me think prefs are still active from Beta?

How do I completely uninstall the Server and Clients (Macs)

Thanks

Dan

thebloopster

Jul 18, 2017, 6:16:19 AM7/18/17