Is it possible to set larger font size for FoxTrot search / search results window?

SpivR

Jul 20, 2017, 1:17:07 PM7/20/17
to foxtrot-search
I'm evaluating FoxTrot search and so far enjoying the huge productivity benefit but I have one question --

I use FoxTrot on an iMac Retina 27" 5K and the FoxTrot app window text is too small to read.  On the high resolution 27" screen, the text is really small.

Is there a preferences setting to change the display font size used?  The workaround of changing my screen resolution to a lower setting is not a reasonable solution as I don't want to keep flipping back and forth (even with a menu bar helper app).

I know on iOS there is a system feature called "dynamic type" that allows the user to specify a desired font size and then any iOS apps that honor this setting will automatically adjust the font sizes they use.  I don't know if this capability exists in macOS or if it is solely up to each app developer to implement their own settings for font size within their app?

Виталий Пчелин

Aug 4, 2017, 4:29:55 AM8/4/17
to foxtrot-search
+ 1