location search

cz

Nov 10, 2011, 8:08:48 PM11/10/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Can i allow users of my app to search a location no in the location that they are currently in?
For example, if the user is in San Francisco but wants to search for a location in NY. Can i enable it in the app?

Akshay Patil

Nov 14, 2011, 4:33:54 PM11/14/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you can change the location of the search using the "ll" parameter of /venues/search

~ak
--
Akshay Patil / Foursquare Platform Evangelist
@akdotcom / @foursquareapi