New year, new endpoints

Akshay Patil

Jan 20, 2012, 11:01:05 AM1/20/12
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year everyone!

We've pushed some new functionality recently and I wanted to keep you all up to date

* For brand page users, we've renamed their type from "brand" to "page" in our endpoint responses, protected by version timestamp 20120104.
- User objects now have a pageInfo section with content, when relevant
- You can now find page suggestions via a new users/suggestions endpoint

* In conjunction with our menus launch (http://blog.foursquare.com/2012/01/18/find-what-you%E2%80%99re-craving-and-check-out-the-menu-too/) we now have a /venues/menu endpoint with menu information for almost 250,000 restaurants in the US (with more to come!). If you plan to use this information, be sure to read and follow our partner attribution requirements as detailed in the endpoint docs: https://developer.foursquare.com/docs/venues/menu

Cheers,

~ak
--
Akshay Patil / Foursquare Platform Evangelist
@akdotcom / @foursquareapi