it's time for a second meeting

Mariano Guerra

Jul 31, 2014, 3:39:41 AM7/31/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com

hi! long time no see :)

after the failed attempt at a second meeting trying to balance people, room and speaker availability (and after that the world cup :P) we are again trying to get together to talk about ideas, entrepreneurship et al.

this time to simplify the organization we will do it this way, I'm planning on a meetup in 2 or 3 weeks, first we will confirm day availability at co-working and based on that we will make a vote on preferred date (will have to vote quick so it doesn't get delayed).

after the candidate dates are set we will have a plan A and a plan B, the plan A will be a speaker coming and giving a talk, if he/she can't on those days we will meet anyway which will be the plan B, I have some topics I would like to share and of course you can too (for example Antonio can give his crowdfunding talk and tell us more about his startup).

let me know what you think!

I will start asking Harald about availability and will continue from there.

shrir...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2014, 3:47:02 AM7/31/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mariano and Hello Friends

I have a proposal for the next meet up. If every entrepreneur is interested, everyone can present or talk about their company and as we will be guests during that speech, we can help the speaker for their business improvements and share ideas for developing the businesses. So if we plan well, we can organize the meetings often and every meeting some two or three persons can speak. As this is an group of people totally with ideas and starving innovations, it would be a great achievement for the individual and also as a group.

This is just an suggestion. Please comment on this !!!

I wish you a nice day ahead :)

Shriram

Mariano Guerra

Jul 31, 2014, 3:53:17 AM7/31/14
to shrir...@gmail.com, founders-...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 9:47 AM, <shrir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Mariano and Hello Friends

I have a proposal for the next meet up. If every entrepreneur is interested, everyone can present or talk about their company and as we will be guests during that speech, we can help the speaker for their business improvements and share ideas for developing the businesses. So if we plan well, we can organize the meetings often and every meeting some two or three persons can speak. As this is an group of people totally with ideas and starving innovations, it would be a great achievement for the individual and also as a group.

This is just an suggestion. Please comment on this !!!

that's a good idea, we could also extend it to sharing ideas and letting other people comment/ask questions to help the presenter find the "missing parts", we should think how to differentiate it from the traditional "elevator pitch".

We also have to center more on sharing experiences on the founding side which was the original idea of the meetup (it can change if all agree on that but I think it provides something that I couldn't find at the time of the meetup creation).

Shriram Narayanasamy

Jul 31, 2014, 4:19:08 AM7/31/14
to Mariano Guerra, founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mariano Guerra

Thanks for your quick reply.

It feels happy to hear the positive words from you.

I would suggest if we start or frame a structure for the meeting, our friends will accept and as all are with different ideas and mindset, we will able to invite more suggestions.

Anyways let it be a good start.

Good luck to all !!!

Shriram

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Shriram Narayanasamy

Hochschule Hof

Bavaria, Germany

Master of Business Administration(MBA)

German Indian Management Studies

Summer semester 2014

MasterThesis: Johnson Electric, stuttgart

Mariano Guerra

Aug 1, 2014, 9:14:44 AM8/1/14
to Shriram Narayanasamy, founders-...@googlegroups.com
ok, the date is set 20th of August (Wednesday) at 19:00.

see you there!

Shriram Narayanasamy

Aug 5, 2014, 3:19:19 AM8/5/14
to Mariano Guerra, founders-...@googlegroups.com