The stream/items/contents API returns a max of 250 items even when requesting more

Harshit Parikh

Nov 18, 2012, 2:43:36 AM11/18/12
to foug...@googlegroups.com
I have been trying to figure this out but no matter what I do the stream/items/contents API always returns a max of 250 items. I have also found it return a "Bad request" error when trying to get 1000 or so items. Is this by desing?

It also returns a titile/desc/updated etc on the root objects that matches one of my feeds subscriptions but items is all that I care about (Harmless though, but still seems like a bug).