Re: Fossmeet.in Domain

Bobinson K B

Dec 8, 2013, 4:08:07 AM12/8/13
to Amarnath, NITC FOSSCell, fossme...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

What's up with the domain ? I have registered till
Expiration Date:14-Dec-2014 07:27:53 UTC

Thanks and Regards,
Bobinson K.B
Chief Executive Officer
www.linkedin.com/in/bobinson

On 8 December 2013 14:27, Amarnath <vaama...@gmail.com> wrote:

+ Bobinson

Thanks
Amarnath

Sent from my mobile device.

I hadn't been aware of that mailing list. Thanks for the speedy response.

Cheers

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Kartik Singhal <kartik...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM, Gautham Warrier <gauth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the reply but I had already done a whois & tried contacting Bobinson. The number listed  was switched off when I tried.

If you ask in fossmeet mailing list (which is the right place for all fossmeet communications), Bobinson might reply on his own. Sharing his email id offlist, in any case.

--
Kartik
http://k4rtik.wordpress.com/

Follow us at http://twitter.com/fosscell

Follow us at http://twitter.com/fosscell

Gautham Warrier

Dec 8, 2013, 11:08:29 AM12/8/13
to fossme...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for keeping the domain up to speed sir. The problem is that the domain is pointing to an old hosting account.  Can you redirect it to our new hosting ? Ill send the new nameservers to your id ?

Thanks in Advance!

Cheers

Bobinson K B

Dec 14, 2013, 12:45:55 PM12/14/13
to fossme...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for being late.

Please send the new name servers -  from your nitc.ac.in mail address to that I can verify your identity :-)

More details at fossmeet.in
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSSMeet at NITC" group.