Re: [FOSSMeet] Digest for fossmeetnitc@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 1 Topic

sajeer fazil

Jan 28, 2014, 6:24:03 AM1/28/14
to fossme...@googlegroups.com
Awesome website. Very well designed with organized content. Glad to see such brilliant effort from college.

One comment: Clicking on each speaker's image directs me to their own blog/webpage. I feel, we could provide a brief description of who they are in the parent site itself, and provide the link for more details to their blogs.

Once again, proud to see the good work coming from college.....

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 3:22 PM, <fossme...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/fossmeetnitc/topics

    Sudev <sude...@gmail.com> Jan 27 12:38PM -0800

    Hello,

    Our 2014 edition FOSSMeet website is Up now :).

    http://fossmeet.in

    Call for speakers <http://funnel.fossmeet.in> will be open till February
    1st, we will upload the confirmed speakers and schedule by February 5th.

    Thanks
    Sudev Ambadi
    B Tech CSE
    NIT Calicut

    Sudev Ambadi <sude...@gmail.com> Jan 28 10:22AM +0530

    > Brilliant website! :D

    > Bug report: Rajagopalan sir's number should also start with +91, +0 is
    > incorrect.

    fixed. Thanks :)

    --
    Regards,
    Sudev Ambadi

    Noufal Ibrahim <nou...@gmail.com> Jan 28 10:36AM +0530

    I'll put in my proposal later today. You've misspelt my name on the
    front page.

    On Tue, Jan 28 2014, Sudev Ambadi wrote:

    --
    Cordially,
    Noufal

More details at fossmeet.in
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSSMeet at NITC" group.

SAJEER FAZIL
Engineer- OpenDSP, Multimedia Core
Qualcomm India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
Ph: +91-40-301-69982 (Office), Mob: +91-7799882003

Disclaimer: Opinions are personal. They don't reflect those of Qualcomm.