FOSSMeet '16 Sponsorship

Jaseem Abid

Dec 16, 2015, 2:22:22 PM12/16/15
to fossmeetnitc
Heyo!

Who is in charge of sponsorship?

--
Regards,

Jaseem Abid
github.com/jaseemabid

Sreevasthavan K C

Dec 17, 2015, 8:52:32 AM12/17/15
to fossme...@googlegroups.com

Hi ,

I am sreevasthavan. I am one of the members of
the organising team. :-)

Regards,
Sreevasthavan

More details at fossmeet.in
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSSMeet at NITC" group.

Sreevasthavan K C

Jan 13, 2016, 11:51:27 AM1/13/16
to fossme...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As for the sponsorship for FOSSMeet, we have had little or no success.
We were thinking to approach the companies in Bengaluru who support
FOSS, during our visit to Bengaluru for the meet-up, in the limited
time we have. We found some interesting prospects:
1. http://www.deeproot.co.in/community
2. https://www.liferay.com/about-us
3. https://www.redhat.com/en/about/office-locations
We would like to know your suggestions regarding this and if possible get
some better similar links whom we can directly go and see. We realise its
bit late but still trying our level best.
I have attached the marketing brochure.

Regards,
Sreevasthavan
brochure.pdf

Anish A

Jan 13, 2016, 11:58:12 AM1/13/16
to fossme...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Try to approach Zyxware. Anoop or Thomas

anoop...@zyxware.com, thomas...@zyxware.com

May not sponsor that much, but worth a try.

Jaseem Abid

Jan 13, 2016, 12:19:49 PM1/13/16
to fossmeetnitc
What is the estimated total budget? I can talk to some folks I know.
Regards,

Jaseem Abid
github.com/jaseemabid

Prasad Krishnan k

Jan 15, 2016, 5:49:13 AM1/15/16
to fossmeetnitc, Jaseem Abid
Hi,

Actually, we haven't yet made the detailed budget but as per the previous year figures
it would be around 1.5L atleast.

Regards,
Prasad

Bobinson K B

Jan 16, 2016, 4:15:26 AM1/16/16
to fossmeetnitc, Jaseem Abid
Hello - if someone can share possible sponsorship options, I can see whether we can contribute.