About python

AI

Nov 11, 2011, 8:38:32 PM11/11/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Python is strong programming language which is widely used in AI programming.Not only this python has many modules for Natural Language Processing which can help AI student  in coming days.Among those student I am also one. I request FOSS Nepal if possible please conduct python class.

Shishir Bhattarai
St.Xavier's College
9741013640

Everest K.C.

Nov 12, 2011, 8:42:53 PM11/12/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
+1

--
With Regards,
Everest K.C.

Hempal Shrestha

Nov 12, 2011, 8:50:46 PM11/12/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
++1

Sagar Kshetri

Nov 13, 2011, 12:24:11 AM11/13/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
what about starting an virtual session of python in regular basis.
Regards

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.

·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
Mr. Sagar Kshetri (ASK?)

shishir bhattarai

Nov 13, 2011, 9:48:38 AM11/13/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
+1

Nov 13, 2011, 12:28:34 PM11/13/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic idea, I'd also like to join it.

Sagar Kshetri

Nov 13, 2011, 12:35:11 PM11/13/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
ktaharu le aafno pc lyaoochan ni ta.

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 11:13 PM, Sushil Gupta <desu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Fantastic idea, I'd also like to join it.

Deepak Pant

Nov 13, 2011, 12:50:59 PM11/13/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
I dont Think Python is Tuff Language .Lot of resources are available Online. Anyone can learn python onto him/her self .

Sagar Chalise

Nov 14, 2011, 12:18:46 AM11/14/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
If you are just starting to learn python. I recommend you start with these two books: Dive Into Python and Byte Of Python

jilman

Nov 14, 2011, 6:40:25 AM11/14/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
+1

Sunil Shrestha

Nov 15, 2011, 4:21:26 AM11/15/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
+++1

Sunil Das Shrestha
KCC-FOSS-Community
tosunildas at gmail dot com
+9779841039317
PO Box: 12837

pushpita shrestha

Nov 15, 2011, 11:56:21 PM11/15/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
hello
i missed the classes last time  so would like to join if it is going to start over again

Thanks

Bishnu Bhandari

Nov 16, 2011, 10:14:42 AM11/16/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
IS there any free IDE for Phython in Windows ?

Deepak Pant

Nov 16, 2011, 10:16:58 AM11/16/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
I find Aptana Studio the Best :D .Its available as Standalone Version and Ecliplse plugin version too :D.

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Bishnu Bhandari <me.yo...@gmail.com> wrote:
IS there any free IDE for Phython in Windows ?

Bishnu Bhandari

Nov 16, 2011, 10:19:53 AM11/16/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks  for information.

Regards,
Bishnu Bhandari
BCA
Lord Buddha Education Foundation
Contact: 9841634709

Message has been deleted

Bishnu Bhandari

Nov 17, 2011, 5:52:27 AM11/17/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
I was trying to learn the phython since few days. Yesterday i
downloaded the Aptana Studio-3. But it is showing " Project
interpreter not specified" whenever i tried to create new Pydev
project. How to use this studio.

Deepak Pant

Nov 17, 2011, 9:04:48 AM11/17/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
That means you havent specified interpreter .Just specify interpreter .I am uploading snapshot images
cheers :)

one.png
two.png
three.png
four.png
five.png
six.png

Bishnu Bhandari

Nov 17, 2011, 9:34:14 AM11/17/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Again i failed to configure. the system shows error like in the
snapshot attached herewith

error.png

Bishnu Bhandari

Nov 17, 2011, 9:37:35 AM11/17/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
I got it. Now its working properly
Thanks

Deepak Pant

Nov 17, 2011, 10:06:37 AM11/17/11
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
You are Welcome :D

Bishisht Bhatta

Mar 30, 2012, 5:02:48 AM3/30/12
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Well u can install PyDev for Eclipse as a plugin. I find this great. And sorry for my late reply. :)

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 20:59, Bishnu Bhandari <me.yo...@gmail.com> wrote:
IS there any free IDE for Phython in Windows ?

--
Regards,
Bishisht Bhatta
Pepsicola Townplanning-35
Kathmandu,Nepal
+977-(980-641-6309)
+977-(981-352-7344)
+977-(984-984-9525)

Freelance Programmer
Cheap Webhosting and Webdesign.
Software Development and Maintenance.
Computer Engineering Student, Nepal College of Information Technology
http://www.ncit.net.np/
Balkumari, Lalitpur

Volunteer at Nepal Wireless Networking Project
Plesae visit
http://www.nepalwireless.net/
http://himanchal.org/

prashant shahi

Apr 2, 2012, 10:51:16 PM4/2/12
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
we are very glad to see you people to conduct classes in Butwal soon :)

Sagar Kshetri

Apr 3, 2012, 12:30:17 AM4/3/12
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
lau mero pani +1

Bishisht Bhatta

Apr 3, 2012, 8:41:08 AM4/3/12
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
NCIT college maa pani malai Python ko classes gare hunthyo bhanne malai lageko cha. if anyones here to help us. it would be great.