Vic Vegan Fest *Silent Auction* - this Friday!

Dave Shishkoff

Jun 16, 2014, 3:00:56 PM6/16/14
to foa-vict...@googlegroups.com, victoria-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Continuing in our fundraising for the Victoria Vegan Fest, we’re excited to hold the first ever Vegan Silent Auction!!

We’ve already assembled an amazing array of items to bid on, featuring contributions from around the city, and supporters from abroad. (And a big thank-you to all those who donated their items!)

Visit our webpage for the full listing, and check back, lot’s more being added:

The Silent Auction is being held at Green Cuisine (in Market Square downtown) this Friday, June 20th, and bidding begins at 6pm. Bidding will continue until 7:45pm, when we’ll wrap up.

If you’re on Facebook, RSVP here:

Also, please help spread the word! The Vegan Fest is not a cheap event to organize, and every little bit helps!

See you there!

Dave Shishkoff, Editor

Twitter: @Victoria_Vegan & @VeganCyclist (personal)

Also coming up: www.VictoriaVeganFest.com - July 1st, Canada Day!