Vic Vegan Fest: Help Needed in Areas

Dave Shishkoff

Apr 15, 2014, 3:06:34 PM4/15/14
to foa-vict...@googlegroups.com, victoria-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, the Victoria Vegan Fest is still in need of a few 'Captains' to lead, or be a part of a few important roles.

If you have skills in these areas, and would like to be a part of the VVF organizing team, please RSVP for our meeting, this Wednesday (Apr 16th) at 6:30pm downtown, or let me know you're interested but can't attend.

The areas we're still looking for help include:

* Website: ideally updating the look of www.VictoriaVeganFest.com Wordpress site, tidying it up, etc..

* Fundraising: help coordinate a few fun events to raise funds for the Festival, and other ideas like stickers.

* Volunteer Coordinator: an important role for the day-of, organizing our volunteers at the event.

If you're interested in helping out in any of these areas and being part of a fantastic team promoting veganism, please get back to me asap, thanks!!

- Dave, VVF Prez