Vegan bake sale: this Saturday!

Dave Shishkoff

Apr 24, 2014, 3:32:22 PM4/24/14
to foa-vict...@googlegroups.com, victoria-...@googlegroups.com
This Saturday is our 5th Annual participation in the World Wide Vegan Bake Sale series, a global event encouraging organizing fundraising events for vegan groups all over the world, and this event goes to help out the Victoria Vegan Fest!

The bake sale is once again in Green Cuisine (thanks for hosting us!), from 12-4pm this Saturday, April 26th.

Lot’s of great goodies have been promised, including a plethora of cupcakes, cinnamon buns, rice crisps and fig newtons, and even locally made almond mylk! We’re also expecting savoury goodies like pesto pinwheels and mini quiches – you won’t want to miss this! (And if you’re feeling inspired to make some goodies, we’re still welcoming bakers, please email me back asap!)

Here’s our web page with more details:

And if you’re on Facebook, RSVP and share the event here:

The Victoria Vegan Fest will once again be held in Market Square on Canada Day (July First), more info at www.VictoriaVeganFest.com

See you there!

Dave Shishkoff, Editor

Twitter: @Victoria_Vegan & @VeganCyclist (personal)