Volunteers Still Needed for Vegan Fest on Tuesday!

Dave Shishkoff

Jun 27, 2014, 5:22:47 PM6/27/14
to foa-vict...@googlegroups.com, victoria-...@googlegroups.com, Paradox Delilah
Hey everyone – please see below – Paradox is CC’d, so you can reply to her there – thanks so much for helping out!

Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 11:21 AM
Subject: Call for Volunteers - Victoria Vegan Fest 2014

Only seven more sleeps until the Victoria Vegan Fast 2014!!!!!!

We're really proud that this will mark the 3rd year the festival has run, and it just keeps getting bigger and better! There's a great line up of speakers, cooking demos, vendors and non-profits turning up for the event. But, we can't make an event this large run smoothly without the help of volunteers!

We need YOU to make this festival great.

There are two different shifts available: 10am - 2pm or 2pm - 6pm
Or, if you want to volunteer for both shifts we won't say no!

To show our thanks, we'll have some vouchers from Field Roast, plus others, and the first ten people to volunteer to paradox...@gmail.com will also get a copy of Vegan Health Magazine and a Tropical Trail Mix ProBar!

Thanks for helping us out!

Paradox Delilah

Volunteer Co-ordinator, Victoria Vegan Fest 2014