Bake sale: Saturday! 12-4pm

Dave Shishkoff

Apr 25, 2014, 10:03:33 PM4/25/14
to foa-vict...@googlegroups.com, victoria-...@googlegroups.com
One last reminder: the bake sale is tomorrow (Saturday) from 12-4pm (or when we sell out), lots of great goodies are expected, you won’t want to miss it!!!

Thanks to Green Cuisine (in Market Square) for hosting us, and all our generous bakers for contributing the goodies. The bake sale is a fundraiser for the Victoria Vegan Fest! Here are the details:

Please bring your own containers to take home your purchases. =)

PS – there will also be a blow-out sale of Friends of Animals items: tshirts, tote bags, stickers and books for cheap! (Money raised will go to fund future projects of The Victoria Vegan, including Carriage-Free Victoria and the Greater Victoria Deer Advocates.)

Dave Shishkoff, Editor

Twitter: @Victoria_Vegan & @VeganCyclist (personal)

Also coming up: www.VictoriaVeganFest.com - July 1st, Canada Day!