Tue: Monthly Meeting, Wed: Potluck!

Dave Shishkoff

Sep 15, 2014, 7:55:27 PM9/15/14
to foa-vict...@googlegroups.com, Cadence Taylor
Hey everyone!

Tomorrow (Tuesday, Sept 16th) is the start of our new Monthly Meetings, hosted by Cadence! This month we’ll also welcome Corie from The Raging Kucing ( http://www.theragingkucing.com ) to co-host discussion and plan activities for the fall. There will also be the regular range of discussion on vegan and animal topics and issues. Please RSVP with Cad...@TheVictoriaVegan.com (also CC’d). If you wish to plan ahead, our monthly meetings will now be held the third Tuesday of each month.

Wednesday is also another Vegan Potluck, this one to be held in the Quad at UVic, starting at 6:30pm. Details and RSVP here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/288711877993043/ – or email Cadence to RSVP or for any questions.

Keep up-to-date on vegan events on our website: http://thevictoriavegan.com/events/

Peas out for now!

Dave Shishkoff, Editor

Twitter: @Victoria_Vegan & @VeganCyclist (personal)