2nd Deer Booklet Give-Out - People Needed This Weekend!

Dave Shishkoff

Feb 24, 2014, 3:58:43 PM2/24/14
to foa-vict...@googlegroups.com, victoria-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone – our first event went very well, we gave out 2,500 Living With Deer booklets in north Oak Bay a few weeks ago, but we still have a lot of homes remaining in south Oak Bay!

If you like walking, than this is for you – we need people to go door-to-door and leave a booklet in each mailbox. It’s fun and easy, and you can experience what our postal workers do. ;) (No need to knock or speak with people, our goal is just to get a booklet to each household’s mailbox.)

We’ll be meeting in front of Oak Bay City Hall from 12-4pm on Saturday, March 1st – come by our table and get some booklets, and pick your neighbourhood (or we’re happy to assign one).

More details (and photos and media coverage from the previous session) here: http://blog.thevictoriavegan.com/2014/02/oak-bay-deer-booklet-distribution.html

And if you’re on Facebook, RSVP on our Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/248398695332897/

More on the whole deer situation in Oak Bay and Victoria: http://thevictoriavegan.com/deer/

Thanks so much for helping Oak Bay coexist peacefully with deer – hope you can join us!!

Dave Shishkoff
Canadian Correspondent

2013-logo-email
Box 50024 - RPO Fairfield Plaza