MWL in f-dicom Example.

Nguyễn Văn Phúc

May 20, 2015, 12:23:26 AM5/20/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com

I want to use DICOM worklist to apply in cases where I enter the patient information from the computer then ultrasound machine will query worklist and see information patient. The doctor will manipulate the ultrasound machine with this patient information.
Thank you.!

muhammad Aboulmagd

Jun 24, 2015, 5:10:28 AM6/24/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
did you find an example?

Nguyễn Văn Phúc

Jul 12, 2015, 7:04:21 AM7/12/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
No, I dont find example.

muhammad Aboulmagd

Jul 12, 2015, 7:50:15 AM7/12/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on similar task
I finished the SCP

public IEnumerable<DicomCFindResponse> OnCFindRequest(DicomCFindRequest request)
        {
            List<DicomCFindResponse> responses = new List<DicomCFindResponse>();

            //for modality worklist request
            if (request.SOPClassUID == DicomUID.ModalityWorklistInformationModelFIND)
            {
                // Get List of Orders From Data AccessLayer
                OrdersRepo ordersRepo = new OrdersRepo();
                var orders = ordersRepo.GetFilteredOrders(request.Dataset);
                List<DicomDataset> results = Helper.Helper.OrderToDicomDatasetConverter(orders);

                foreach (DicomDataset result in results)
                {
                    result.Add(DicomTag.QueryRetrieveLevel, DicomQueryRetrieveLevel.Patient);

                    DicomCFindResponse response = new DicomCFindResponse(request, DicomStatus.Pending);

                    response.Dataset = result;

                }
            }

            return responses;
        }

hope this help you

Nguyễn Văn Phúc

Jul 20, 2015, 6:26:08 AM7/20/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much but How to call IEnumerable??

Jonathan Van Meerbeeck

Jul 22, 2015, 4:12:01 AM7/22/15
to Fellow Oak DICOM for .NET
Muhammed,

Can you tell me what you exactly do in this class? OrderToDicomDatasetConverter

Thank you

Regards
Jonathan

muhammad Aboulmagd

Aug 5, 2015, 9:35:33 AM8/5/15
to Fellow Oak DICOM for .NET
Sorry for the late reply,
The order object is the object that represent the reservation in my application
OrderToDicomDatasetConverter generates dicom dataset form this object

Jonathan Van Meerbeeck

Aug 11, 2015, 5:36:41 AM8/11/15
to Fellow Oak DICOM for .NET
Muhammad,

Can you give an post the dicom dataset code because I do the same.
On the simulator I receive data but on the ultra sound machine I receive nothing.

Perhaps I am missing an important part in my dataset.

Thank you
Regards