Fo-dicom sample PrintSCP not creating xps when dicom print from other than printSCU for other than layout standart 1,1

Harish Vadlakonda

May 29, 2017, 3:21:11 AM5/29/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Dear sir ,

        The latest release ver "3.0.2" of Fo-dicom sample PrintSCP is working fine and creating all xps, images and folders when sending dicom prints from Print SCU and with other software like (efilm work station ) with standard layout format 1,1.

there is no issue when sending dicom print with PRINTSCU with all the standard layout 1,1 - 1,2 - 2,1 - 2,2 .. and soon, PrintSCP working fine without any error message and creating all the files and folders.

But when we try the same with other software (like efilm work station) other than standard layout 1,1 PrintSCP creating all the files and folders except print file( xps file) and display the below error message at console output. Please find the error message as attachment

we request you kindly provide a solution for the above issue

with Regards

Harish V
Cyone med solutions

ERROR.png

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

May 29, 2017, 5:01:42 AM5/29/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
We will look into this issue in due time to see whether we can obtain a solution to the problem.

Please understand that this is an open-source project with voluntary contributions from various users. If you require an immediate solution to your issue, please consider subcontracting a suitable developer for the task.

Regards,
Anders @ Cureos

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

May 29, 2017, 5:37:48 AM5/29/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
According to the error message, tag (2020,0110), i.e. Basic Grayscale Image Sequence is missing from the message. According to the DICOM Standard (http://dicom.nema.org/MEDICAL/DICOM/current/output/chtml/part04/sect_H.4.3.html#sect_H.4.3.1.2.1.1) this is a mandatory tag, so the fo-dicom Print SCP behaves as expected when encountering this missing sequence tag. Please check the validity of the sending application.
Message has been deleted

Maikel Sanchez

Nov 9, 2017, 1:02:56 AM11/9/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Hi, I'm having the same problems, you can tell me that you could solve it