Remove study from c-move queue when in sending status

Thomas Spankie

Feb 20, 2017, 11:45:23 AM2/20/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help,

I've been trying to find a way to deal with C-Cancel requests and have come across a few posts saying it's not supported in fo-dicom, but these are all a few years old, and if it's still not supported I wondered if there was another way to accomplish the tasks.

Basically what we are looking for is a way to remove a study from the C-Move queue once it is in sending status. We though the way to do this would be to send a C-Cancel request from the SCP to the client's PACS and killing the thread that it's running on.

The other thing we are looking to do is if the client pacs server issues a C-Cancel we want to close the thread on our end and issue a response back to the server

If anyone has any suggestions on how to accomplish either of these it would be really helpful.

Thanks :)

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

Feb 20, 2017, 4:42:56 PM2/20/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
C-CANCEL is still not supported in fo-dicom, and I am not aware of any straightforward workaround (although maybe someone else in the community does?).

Anyway, the question has come up a few times and it would make sense to include it in the library, so please feel free to post an issue request to the repository, here.

Regards,
Anders @ Cureos

Thomas Spankie

Feb 21, 2017, 4:37:00 AM2/21/17