First beta release of fo-dicom 2.1.0 published!

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

Apr 22, 2016, 8:48:31 AM4/22/16
to Fellow Oak DICOM
I thought it would be about time to publish a pre-release of the next minor version of fo-dicom, so I have just now pushed version 2.1.0-beta1 to NuGet. To get a feeling for what has been included since the previous release, take a look at this milestone list; I have not yet updated the change log.

Some important notes and announcements:

(a) Minimum supported .NET version is now 4.5.2 to sync with Microsoft recently ending support for 4.5;
(b) Alongside with the fo-dicom.Platform package, there are now dedicated platform packages fo-dicom.Desktop (.NET 4.5.2 and higher), fo-dicom.iOS, fo-dicom.Android and fo-dicom.Universal (Windows Universal Platform);
(c) There is a new fully portable package for JSON support, fo-dicom.Json
(d) DICOM dictionary updated to latest release 2016b.

Please give these pre-release packages a real spin, and report any problems you encounter on the repository's Issues page.

The fo-dicom contributors via
Anders @ Cureos