How to pick DICOM file from sd card(using xamarin.android)

Harish Vadlakonda

Jul 7, 2017, 3:19:42 AM7/7/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Dear Sir ,

i Have executed the code of SimpleViewer.Android(using Xamarin) and i created the APK File also installed in my mobile its working Good.
But it is coming what we given in the local folder(Assets).if we save dicom files in that folder working good with meta data.

I want to open the DICOM files from the SD Card or From External memory  in mobile phone using Xamarin.android. Not from the local folder(Assets)
plese help me any one.

Thanks in advance.

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

Jul 18, 2017, 3:31:15 AM7/18/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Hi Harish,

could you please post your code for trying to access files from the SD card/external memory, and also provide the stack trace for the error?

Regards,
Anders @ Cureos
Message has been deleted

Harish Vadlakonda

Jul 20, 2017, 12:54:25 AM7/20/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Hi Anders,

  i am trying to share the code but the number of files more it is not attaching ..

if possible can you  share your mail id ?

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

Jul 20, 2017, 1:45:01 AM7/20/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
I recommend that you add the files into a zip archive and upload the archive. If that does not work, please let me know.

Regards,
Anders
Message has been deleted

Harish Vadlakonda

Jul 20, 2017, 5:22:37 AM7/20/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
The below  files are other program i.e filepicker it shows the all files from sd/internal memory .

while using this code Dicom files are in disable mode.
FileListAdapter.cs
FileListFragment.cs
FileListRowViewHolder.cs
FilePickerActivity.cs
FilePickerExample.csproj

Harish Vadlakonda

Jul 20, 2017, 5:31:29 AM7/20/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM

This program is for dispaly images from the Gallery or sd/interanal images for jpg.from this code i want to open Dicom files is it possible?
i attached the some files plz see once.
In attachment Activity1.cs is the main programing file.

Total project zip  files also showing error .that"s why  i am asking your mail id.
Activity1.cs
ReadGalleryImage.csproj

Harish Vadlakonda

Aug 24, 2017, 12:14:08 AM8/24/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Hi Anders,

Any Status from the Above files?

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

Aug 25, 2017, 2:52:17 AM8/25/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Harish,

I cannot see that you are attempting to read DICOM files anywhere in the source code. Please share what you have tried w.r.t. reading DICOM files, and also any error messages and stack traces you have encountered. If you are having trouble accessing the files due e.g. to file extension limitations in Android, you are probably more likely to get a relevant answer if you ask the question in an Android related forum.

Regards,
Anders