How to add empty sequence

Suazael

Mar 21, 2015, 1:39:07 PM3/21/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I am trying to add a sequence to my request this way:

request.Dataset.Add(new DicomSequence(DicomTag.ReferencedPatientSequence, new DicomDataset()));

Sending this request to DVTk RIS Emulator gives an error:
Length of this sequence is UNDEFINED and 2 sub-items of the sequence are required:
  > (0008,1150) Referenced SOP Class UID
  > (0008,1155) Referenced SOP Instance UID

I know I am doing something wrong, because sending similar request with this sequence (Referenced Patient Sequence) to the same emulator works fine:
Length of the sequence is 0 and two sub-items are not required (they are not included).

Can someone help me?
Thank you.