Where to download fo-dicom 1.0.37 sourecode?

Kamil

Apr 23, 2015, 10:06:43 PM4/23/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I use the fo-dicom 1.0.37 from NuGet, using the package manager console donwloaded the fo-dicom reference, but I want to debug my code and don't know where to get 1.0.37 sourcecode, the github version I found is https://github.com/redmoxie/fo-dicom, it seems not the v1.0.37.
Please help, thanks!

kamil

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

Apr 27, 2015, 3:09:48 AM4/27/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
Several of the forks that followed Colby's main fork contain the release tags as well. I am a little uncertain about the status of my own fork, but for example Chris Horn's fork should provide a good reflection of the true status of Colby's repository at the 1.0.37 release. Here is a direct link to the tag in question: https://github.com/GMZ/fo-dicom/releases/tag/v1.0.37 .

Regards,
Anders @ Cureos