Issue with new version 1.0.38

Matias

Jun 26, 2014, 10:24:28 AM6/26/14
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm getting An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeInitializationException' occurred in Dicom.dll

Additional information: The type initializer for 'Dicom.Imaging.Codec.DicomTranscoder' threw an exception.

Do you know what it may be? I was not getting that error in version 1.0.36. I tested with lot of images and still the same issue.

I get this at DicomImage img = new DicomImage(filename);

thanks,

Matias

Jun 26, 2014, 10:40:10 AM6/26/14
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
The issue seems to be located here, in DicomImage.cs

private void Load(DicomDataset dataset, int frame) {
Dataset = DicomTranscoder.ExtractOverlays(dataset);

Message has been deleted

Matias

Jun 26, 2014, 1:10:58 PM6/26/14
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
I solved it by building the source code and selecting Dicom.dll to be 64 Bits. Now it works just fine