how do I pass correct code value when I create DicomCodeItem for StructuredReport

Xiang He

Jul 31, 2017, 3:26:29 AM7/31/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Hi All,
I am working to create structured reports in my project . I can create basic sample reports, but I don't know what code values I need pass when I create DicomCodeItem

        public DicomDataset CreatContentItem(string releationShip, string valueType,
            string code, string schema, string codeMeaning, DicomTag itemTag, string tagValue)
        {
            DicomDataset content = new DicomDataset();
            DicomCodeItem value = new DicomCodeItem(code, schema, codeMeaning);
            content.Add(DicomTag.ConceptNameCodeSequence, value);
            content.Add(DicomTag.RelationshipType, releationShip);
            content.Add(DicomTag.ValueType, valueType);
            content.Add(itemTag, tagValue);
            return content;
        }

 I get code meanings from study instance , but not clear what code values are proper or correct . anyone is familiar with it and give some advice ?

thanks

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

Aug 7, 2017, 2:51:41 AM8/7/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Hi Xiang,

for DICOM questions that are not necessarily specific to fo-dicom, you might also post your question in the comp.protocols.dicom group if you don't get any answers here.

Regards,
Anders @ Cureos

Xiang He

Aug 9, 2017, 11:10:13 PM8/9/17