fo-dicom on Azure

Jake Bladt

May 27, 2015, 10:47:44 AM5/27/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
Our current architecture will require us to run fo-dicom in a cloud
environment. Early attempts to do so on Azure have failed due to issues
with the codecs' memory models.

Has anyone succeeded in getting fo-dicom to run on the Azure cloud? Is
there a specific branch I should be looking at to make this happen?

Matias

May 27, 2015, 11:07:26 AM5/27/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
I've ran my project which uses Fo-Dicom in Azure with no issues.. What type of errors were you getting?

Jake Bladt

May 27, 2015, 11:10:02 AM5/27/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
I knew this would be the first question I'd get. I inherited the project with the caveat of "fo-dicom doesn't work on Azure." I'll know more in a day or two.

Ian Yates

May 28, 2015, 7:16:45 PM5/28/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested to hear if it was a WebSite or Web Role that was causing the grief.  There are various threads in this discussion forum where people have had issues getting the CODECs loaded in a web app running in IIS, usually because they're having trouble getting the /bin folder referenced properly, or IIS is scanning both the x86 and x64 DLLs and getting "upset"