It is compatible with Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise

Pedro Fabián More Barrios

Sep 16, 2015, 5:38:34 PM9/16/15
to Fellow Oak DICOM for .NET
Hi .
I get this error: No codec registered for tranfer syntax: JPEG Baseline (Process 1): Default Transfer Syntax for Lossy JPEG 8 Bit Image Compression.

but these files are in the folder.

Dicom.Native.dll
Dicom.Native64.dll

Thank you.

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

Sep 17, 2015, 2:37:36 AM9/17/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pedro,

which fo-dicom version are you using? Have you installed it via NuGet? When you say that the files are in the folder, which folder are you then referring to? The project folder or the bin folder?
Please also look at this post in the wiki.

Regards,
Anders @ Cureos

Pedro Fabián More Barrios

Sep 17, 2015, 11:12:17 AM9/17/15
to Fellow Oak DICOM for .NET
Hi Ander thank you for response.

I installed from NuGet fo-dicom 1.1.0.

say that the structure of my application is as follows (project and bin folder):

Application.exe (main)
Dicom.dll
Dicom.Native.dll
Dicom.Native64.dll

Then this error appears when I try a transferSyntax.

exactly here : var dicomfileSp = new DicomFile(datasetCp).ChangeTransferSyntax(DicomTransferSyntax.Parse("1.2.840.10008.1.2"));

This error only appears in "windows server" for others windows (7, 8, 8,1, 10) there is no problem with the same operation.

Regards.

Ian Yates

Sep 17, 2015, 11:54:39 PM9/17/15
to Fellow Oak DICOM for .NET
How are you compiling the app that uses fo-dicom
- AnyCPU,
- 64 bit,
- 32 bit
- 64 bit but prefer 32 bit?

Are you able to hook up logging, even using the console logger?  It logs what codecs it finds.  I suspect it's not finding any.  That's what will have to be solved...

Assuming you can't use the Visual Studio Remote Debugger, and don't have Visual Studio on the server, I'd just run process monitor (www.sysinternals.com) and see that the codec DLL is being accessed.