Is fo-dicom really, really discontinued?

Reginald Valgardena

May 4, 2015, 12:47:09 AM5/4/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
Is fo-dicom really discontinued? Or are there some follow-ups?

I invested a couple of hours into getting acquainted with the framework
and, apart from a few minor difficulties, found it quite intuitive and
civilized.

I am now about to become involved into a major DICOM project; I could
imagine using fo-dicom or some of its successors, IF THERE ARE ANY - what is the present
state with it?

If follow projects really exist, I'd be thankful for an indication where to look for them.

TIA, Reg

Hesham Desouky

May 7, 2015, 11:32:17 AM5/7/15
to fo-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Reginald,

Currently me and the group working on setting the future of fo-dicom.

It is never discontinued, just we are discussing the future after Colby left the project.

So stay tuned