Problema with Unity and Fo-Dicom

Alessandro Pierro

May 9, 2017, 11:02:59 AM5/9/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
I have downloaded Unity solution from GitHub and I opened and compiled it with no errors. Now it is not clear to me on how to implenent it this vs solution inside Unity. How do I proceed now ? Thanks Very much for your time

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB

May 10, 2017, 3:05:11 AM5/10/17
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Import the DLL files in the bin folder as assets in your Unity project and invoke the various fo-dicom types and methods from a regular Unity script.

If you need more detailed information, I recommend that you purchase fo-dicom from the Unity Asset Store, this bundle contains sample code and instructions.

Regards,
Anders @ Cureos