SCU Requests delay/timeout and priority

Jessy Saint

Aug 26, 2016, 4:00:52 PM8/26/16
to Fellow Oak DICOM
Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to DICOM and developping a service to send CFind and CStore to a PACS system.

What I would like to know is when sending request like these, should I worry about priority and timeouts?

If so, how can I change timeouts delay?

I am unsing code like in many examples I found:

var cFind = DicomCFindRequest.CreatePatientQuery(patientId: this.ChartNumber, patientName: this.PatientName);

cFind.OnResponseReceived = RequestResponseDelegate;

ClientSendRequest(client, cFind);

I am using FO-Dicom 2.0.2.

Thank you.

Jessy Saint

Aug 26, 2016, 7:57:05 PM8/26/16
to Fellow Oak DICOM
The ClientSendRequest(...) does the following:

Client.AddRequest(request);

client.Send(ipAddress, Port, FalseCallingAETitle, CalledAETitle);

Thank you,

Jessy