swan 117xc power supply

dale pavlicek

Nov 12, 2011, 8:41:38 AM11/12/11
to fm...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have a Swan 117xc power supply they would sell?
thanks
dale wt4t

Brittany McDonnell - KJ4OYP

Nov 14, 2011, 1:26:31 PM11/14/11
to fm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dale,

Would you like me to put this as a "want" ad in this month's Modulator? I'm
starting the Modulator today and could add this in there for you. Just
incase someone who's not regularly online or at the club meetings would be
able to see it and possibly find one for you!

Let me know,

73,
Brittany McDonnell
FMARC Secretary
239-878-3139
KJ4OYP
www.FMARC.net
KJ4...@hotmail.com - PRIMARY
BrittB...@hotmail.com - Alternate

> Anyone have a Swan 117xc power supply they would sell?
> thanks
> dale wt4t

ya...@aol.com

Nov 14, 2011, 1:54:39 PM11/14/11
to fm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brittany
 thanks for the offer,but I found a supply sat.
thanks
dale wt4t

Brittany McDonnell - KJ4OYP

Nov 14, 2011, 2:07:15 PM11/14/11