downgrade 1.0-rc4 to 0.9.9.6

Rafał S

Mar 2, 2017, 4:39:41 PM3/2/17
to flyspray
Hi
How to downgrade

Precondition checks

Your current version is 1.0-rc4 and the version we can upgrade to is 0.9.9.6.

../flyspray.conf.php writeable
Database connection OK

In order to upgrade Flyspray correctly it needs to be able to access and write flyspray.conf.php.

Apparently, an upgrade is not possible. No newer version than yours can be installed with this upgrader.

I realise that new version hasn't ldap. Now i cant downgrade.

Thx
Rafał

Rafał S

Mar 3, 2017, 5:20:17 AM3/3/17
to flyspray
Hi ,
I found table with version of flyspray
flyspray_prefs, pref_name=fs_ver need to update from pref_value=1.0-rc4 to pref=value=0.9.9.6

Rafał

peterdd

Mar 5, 2017, 10:29:42 AM3/5/17
to flyspray
As far as I know 0.9.9.6 doesn't included ldap authentication, but user contributed patch existed: https://bugs.flyspray.org/1487

Could you please provide information how you had it working until now? (file includes/class.flyspray.php, config files)
Are your ldapusers are synced with flyspray? manually maintained by flyspray admin?

I added code based on https://bugs.flyspray.org/1487 , but never got activated nor tested, because I do not know or use LDAP/AD.
Have something working (try&error) based on flyspray github master https://github.com/Flyspray/flyspray/tree/ldap-configuration with a public ldap test server:

 flyspray.conf.php:

[general]
ldap_auth
='1'

[ldap]
host
='ldap.forumsys.com'
port
='389' ;
base_dn
='dc=example,dc=com'
search_user
='cn=read-only-admin,dc=example,dc=com' ; bind DN, better name it 'bind_dn' ?
search_pass
='password' ; bind password, better name it 'bind_pw' ?
filter
='(uid=%USERNAME%)';

ps: I created account on bugs.flyspray.org created for you, so you can join https://bugs.flyspray.org/1487