Dokuwiki IMG in the intro message

alanmcd

Aug 18, 2017, 8:00:10 PM8/18/17
to flyspray
I've tried inserting an image in the intro message but it doesn't show. Is there something broken in the formattext.inc file? seems unlikley becuase it's so old but can't work out why nothing shows.
Alan

peterdd

Dec 30, 2017, 11:21:52 PM12/30/17
to flyspray
See https://bugs.flyspray.org/2441

Embedding  images with the dokuwiki syntax is still yet disabled due a reported security issue. Probably all previous Flyspray versions before https://github.com/Flyspray/flyspray/commit/1485b0a2fbe8f4d233cc000e949ee53a6f302419
are effected.

Rob

Feb 4, 2018, 4:18:56 PM2/4/18
to flyspray
I'd suggest to organize an update of the ancient 2006-state dokuwiki plugin (the issue text editor), including the part of dokuwiki's media manager that's mandatory to upload images.
However, I'm reluctant after having read that v1.0 is freezing because of work underway to get to v2.0.

Please indicate whether it makes sense to prepare to a plugin update soon, or if it makes more sense to wait. Or... if the v2.0-route already includes an update of this plugin.

Rob