notice: crypt(): No salt parameter was specified and after Undefined variable: conf

fvv...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2017, 7:35:28 AM8/30/17
to flyspray
Hello

I made a fresh installation with the flyspray-1.0-rc4_php56.tgz

I have the php 7.0.9 running on Apache2

While installing, I had this error:

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in \setup\index.php on line 949

But installation succeeded.

After that, I add new tasks, comments, etc with no problems. Then, I had two users and have this errors on both:

notice: crypt(): No salt parameter was specified. You must randomly generated salt and a strong hash function to produce a secure hash. in \includes\class.flyspray.php on line 648...

With F5 the program continues.

But, after logout and login with the new users or even with de Admin user, when trying to add tasks or comments:

Notice: Undefined variable: conf in \includes\class.backend.php on line 1081

Again, F5 seems to fix it BUT don't send the notification email as before.

Had same error on other class files on other actions, I believe...

flyspray.conf.php attached (with xxxxx instead real values)

Please, can someone help?

Thanks!
flyspray.conf.php copy

fvv...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2017, 6:46:08 AM9/3/17
to flyspray
Anyone...?
Please...?
Thanks.

peterdd

Dec 30, 2017, 10:19:50 PM12/30/17
to flyspray
https://bugs.flyspray.org/2320

I silenced some notices a temporary quickfix for php7.2 here: https://github.com/Flyspray/flyspray/commit/e70843309f9fb948560d48fa323301f1634ce3c4
Maybe you can adapt your install for your php7.0.x until someone real solved FS#2320