Loosing XML tag on task creation

p mllc

Oct 23, 2017, 11:05:58 AM10/23/17
to flyspray
Good morning,

I'm using flyspray 1.0-rc4 and when creating a new task wich include XML (Inside a <code> element), only the text value of the XML is stored. Updating the mail keep XML structure.

For example i'm creating a task with the following content :

Error while using the following XML :
<code> <xmlroot><node1>value1</node1><node2>value2</node2></xmlroot></code>
Flyspray store the following content :

Error while using the following XML :
<code>value1value2</code>

On an update it keep the XML structure.

Thanks for attention

Pmllc

p mllc

Nov 8, 2017, 3:02:30 AM11/8/17
to flyspray
Same thing happen with comments....

Other question : How can we have an accoutn on the flyspray bug tracker directly ?

Thanks

Pmllc

peterdd

Dec 30, 2017, 10:00:07 PM12/30/17
to flyspray
Documented at https://bugs.flyspray.org/2215

Registering on bugs.flyspray.org still not enabled due spam bots since end 2016. I can create account on bugs.flyspray.org for you and other interested people on personal request. I tried reenabling free registering  in summer 2017, but bot spam started again after a view silent weeks.
Implementing several counter measures to spambots is quite on top of my list, so I hope can enable registering again for better community and participation in near future.

p mllc

Jan 15, 2018, 5:08:48 AM1/15/18
to flyspray
Good morning,

As a current user of flyspray, if I can help the community providing bugs description or remarks, it should be a good idea to have an account on bugs.flyspray.org. Flyspray is globally working very fine, but it appears that we sometimes found some issues.

Best regards

Pmllc

peterdd

Jan 15, 2018, 2:43:55 PM1/15/18
to flyspray
I created it for pmllc. You should have received also an email from bugs.flyspray.org to reset the generated password.

p mllc

Feb 8, 2018, 1:31:54 AM2/8/18
to flyspray
Thanks